Friday Night
{sometimes I feel a bit crazy}
Sometimes we go to Reams to get a video, sometimes we use Redbox or Netflix and sometimes we pick something from our video library that we haven't watched in a while.
Well today, I thought it would be fun to go to the library to pick out our videos. Gibson was home sick yesterday, Easton hasn't been feeling well today and allowing them each to pick out a video for a measly $1 was a steal! Plus, it would get us out of the house for a few minutes which we all needed!
Ugh, what was I thinking?
Terror erupted when we walked through the library doors. Creed the rows and rows of upright books and decided to use his quick hand and just start pushing them off the shelves. Awesome.
Easton found the only step stool near the videos and Gibson just melted because he couldn't see any of the videos up high.
It was the fastest we've ever been to the library. I basically threw the money at the librarian just to get the boys out of there.
So, I decided to go to Wal-mart.
I had a great idea to take them to the freezer section and let them pick their own dinner. I fondly remember TV dinners and thought they would too.
Instead, I got tears, tantrums and Wal-mart employees asking me if my kids are okay. We went to Wendys instead.
How quickly can I get home and pass these adorable boys off to their dad?
Oh wait, dad went to watch cage fighting. It's me, myself and 3 boys.
Frankly, I should have known. My mommy instincts should have kicked on and I should have known that my boys don't usually act like that, something was not right.
And indeed it wasn't. Fevers, vomiting, coughs and pink eye erupted with a force a few hours after bedtime!
Sorry library and wal-mart for spreading the germs. I hope everyone washes their hands!
1 comment:
Oh Syd, your stories sound to familiar to me, and make me feel better knowing I am not the only one with stories like these! I am sorry they got sick after! Pink eye...Yikes!:) Miss ya!
Post a Comment