Friday, April 23, 2010

One Advantage

of being three is the ability to go to Costco in a Buzz costume and have others think it's adorable. Because, it is.

He wore this costume all day. He blasted his laser and fought the bad guys. He made me smile and I think others smiled too.

Costco is a happy place. I haven't been there in months and felt so lost as ours has been shuffled about and the produce is where the bread use to be and the dairy is where the produce use to be....

I got some old favorites {fruit leather, Pirates Booty} and some new yummy treats {Rice and Bean Snack Chips}. New PJ's for the boys, and topped it off with a churro.

Super Fun outing and so glad I was accompanied by my favorite 3 year old space ranger.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

SO CUTE!

I took Abby to the OB with me last week, and she insisted on wearing her "Sweeping Booty" dress, which was a big hit. I wonder at what age this stops being cute, and becomes strange. Whatever that age is, won't it be sad when they reach it?

p.s. I see Dino Nuggets in your cart. What the heck!?! Our Costco only carries the Kirkland brand of Mickey Mouse nuggets, which my kids won't eat. Western Costcos are so much better.

Sydney said...

Rach, have your mom bring you some when she comes for her visit. I can get them at Sams and at Costco. The Mickey Mouse ones are gross, my kids won't eat those either.

Unknown said...

there is a little boy in our ward that insists on wearing his buzz wings every Sunday - every time I see him I think of Easton and Gibson.

they are pretty cute...

thetaylors said...

I have to admit my kids love the mickey mouse nuggets. They seems kind of healthier to me. Are they?

Sydney said...

I think anything "healthy" goes out the window when my kids slather them in ranch or ketchup. I'm lazy, I go for what they'll eat and make up for the healthy part later!

The Barton Family said...

I don't know about ranch, but, ketchup comes from tomatoes-so it is automatically nutritious :)
When they start school, they start to turn into Andy....(sniff,sniff) Buzz, Jessie and Woody sit on a shelf or under a bed....

Sarah said...

ditto to the dino nugs. we don't have them in jersey either and it is a sad sad thing- do ya think you could ship me some in dry ice???

love buzz. love that kids can be totally into something. It he were a girl it would be princesses like my girl. everywhere we go they are wearing something silly. oh these darn kids. love them.

miss you girl.

xoxo

Aly G said...

Oh what a priceless pic! Everytime my kids watch toystory I think of your kiddos and how much they love it too! Just bought some more pirates booty too it is a staple at our house!

gillian said...

I miss Costco. We are planning a trip to Dallas so we can go to Costco & IKEA. We may have to rent a trailer...
Great picture, by the way. Good to know Buzz is safeguarding the dino nuggets from the alien hordes.

The Wright's said...

This put a smile on my face. I LOVE this stage of children. I wish I could hit the pause button and enjoy it forever...