Tonight I came across some pictures of my baby boy that once again made me reflect, reminisce and shed a tiny tear.
My baby boy is a year. Wow. Where did it go? I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday I was swaddling him and snuggling with him under my chin and today, I'm wrestling him and getting open mouth kisses from the happiest boy who smiles at everything and tries to keep up with his brothers. It's been a fast year!

Creed 11 days old

Creed one year old
5 comments:
That has gone by really fast. He is such a cutie and looking like such a big kid. We miss you!
He's so dang cute!! It does go SO fast. Enjoy the wobbly walking and babbling while it lasts...
Oh how time flies makes me so sad to see how big he got so fast! What a little Jared! Hope he had a good day!
THat's amazing to see it like that...what a handsome little guy-- and so very Condie...
Love it!
Sydney, he is so cute. Happy Birthday Creed. It was great to see you guys! Katie will send some seashells to Gibson.
Post a Comment