Creed at {SIX} months
The majority of the pictures I took of Creed had him sticking his tongue out at me. I guess it's what I deserve for putting him through the idea of a photo shoot!I honestly can't believe that Creed is six months old. Over the past six months our little Creed has had several milestones. For instance:
*He can sit up by himself
*He can roll front to back and back to front
*He uses his amazing rolling action to get where he wants to go. He usually locks in on a toy he wants to drool on and rolls himself to get it.
*He gets stuck in his crib several times a day. I'm guessing he's using his rolling action and gets stuck in the blanket with his feet hang out the side until he's rescued.
*He gets up on his knees and hands and rocks......1st step to crawling!
*He will only use a binkie when he's beyond tired. Once he's asleep, he spits it out.
*He won't eat from a spoon. He lizard licks his food and when I am able to sneak a bite of food in his mouth, he furrows his brow at me and chokes it down.
*He's loud! Talking and singing and gets louder when he thinks he's being ignored!
*He has stopped sleeping through the night. He wakes at 3am, on the dot.
19lbs 5 oz {90%}
28 1/4 inches long {95%}


8 comments:
what a handsome little dude- these babies are just getting way too big. love this age don't you? will I get to see you in nov? I sure hope so. miss you.
Great pictures! Is he sticking his tongue out to feel teeth? He's BIG and such a cute guy. Put off that crawling thing, it's nothing but trouble, as you know.
I can't believe he's six months old either. Time is way too fast for my taste.
Six months? Amazing!
He is adorable. And WOW! Such a big boy!
Abby got herself rocked to sleep every night of her life until she moved into her big girl bed. I think it was actually my vice, and I absolutely loved it. Enjoy it while it lasts!
I love the chubba's. Can you believe 6 months. I just want to freeze these little babes. Cute pics Syd!!
I can't believe how big he is getting. So handsome.
Love these pictures! You have beautiful boys, Syd.
i thought of you guys when we went and saw toy story at the theaters :)
Post a Comment