Thursday, October 29, 2009

Autumn Leaves 2009

We tried to capture the last of the autumn leaves before the snow was scheduled to hit the valley. The boys didn't want to pose or look up at the camera. They were having too much fun playing in the leaves.


Easton, age 2 and 10 months. This kid is a clown. He was running and running and would dive into a make shift pile of leaves. The front of his shirt was completely wet from his drool! The only way I could get him to hold still was to bury him in leaves.

Gibson, age 5 and one month. I tried to convince him to wear a color more suitable for leaves and he chose this one just because I wanted him to wear something else. {sigh} he's at that age. Gibson gave me "painful" smiles and kept confirming the bribe before he'd smile for the camera.

Creed, 7 months. This little lad gets cuter each and every day. He's a stinker and is spoiled. He loved sitting outside and rolled his toes in the grass and kept reaching for a new leaf to eat when the one he was sucking on was removed by me. He's always happy and content and you can tell by the red dot on his chin that he sucks his bottom lip just a bit too hard!

I love this picture. Gibson is giving one of his "painful" smiles but I love that Creed is leaning in to give Easton a kiss. These boys love each other so much. Creed is happiest when he's in the same room as his brothers. He knows their voices and has begun to talk back to them when they talk with him.

We love these boys!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, that last picture is a keeper. It's fun seeing those three boys together isn't it? I love it!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Your boys are getting so big and handsome. They look like they are all good friends. Great photos!

Cassie said...

I love your camera. I'm starting to save right now! Of course, you can't go wrong with your cute boys. I can't believe Creed. He's grown so much and so cute!

Sue said...

I love that last picture too. Your boys are beautiful.

Zipporah said...

Very sweet and such handsome boys! Creed is getting so big. -Sure miss you!

Kati said...

Glad it isn't just me they don't want to smile for :)

They are such cute little boys and you are such a great mom. They will be great friends their whole lives, I am sure.

Aly G said...

You are talented with the camera! Gibson actually looks really good with the blue on in the pics. Don't ya love when they have a say!! How is the house?:)