Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today I'm Lovin...




This kid's smile!  {staging done by Gibson}

My new foodsaver! I have become a foodsaver FANATIC!!! Man, I love this thing. My dad bought me 12lbs of hamburger and instead of wrapping it in something that was sure to get freezer burn, I whipped out my new foodsaver and TA DA, individually wrapped packages that are safe for up to TWO years! Woo Hoo for the foodsaver!!! I'm lovin this thing, what can I wrap up next????

3 comments:

gillian said...

I was THIS close to getting one of those at Cosco, but the Wii won out. Instead I will live vicariously through your Food Saver. Please make a weekly blog entry about food items you have "saved". thank you.

Rachel said...

I HEART Creed!

And the food saver seems pretty cool too. :)

Kati said...

I cannot tell you how many times I have almost splurged and purchased myself one of those foodsavers! I just may do it now that you have recommended it!

Creed is SUCH a doll! He looks like he fits right in with those brothers! I bet you are loving this stage he is in right now. What a sweetheart.