We were going to do Custard too, but for some reason it was cold and we never felt like it. GOtta leave seomthing for next year at the 5 yr reunion right? I never did the cemetery either when we were out there, and I didn't want to do Kirtland while everyone was doing it, so we did that instead.
Love your picutres--especially of your boy with the Q-tips!
5 comments:
That IS big news~! Love that little milky smile.
oh you are so lucky! My babies are almost 6 months and have only done 8 hrs. ONCE!! You are one LUCKY LUCKY girl!!
We were going to do Custard too, but for some reason it was cold and we never felt like it. GOtta leave seomthing for next year at the 5 yr reunion right?
I never did the cemetery either when we were out there, and I didn't want to do Kirtland while everyone was doing it, so we did that instead.
Love your picutres--especially of your boy with the Q-tips!
Oh my! He is so adorable! I am so happy for you! There is nothing better than getting an entire nights sleep!!!!!
Happy day do tell your secret. I am just hoping Cali does this by 12 months. Oh these Chandler babies are killing me.
Doesn't it feel so great when you wake up nice and refreshed!
Post a Comment