Thanksgiving Post is coming.....

in the meantime. My afternoons are gone. Easton has learned how to climb out of his crib. Not only that but he has successfully learned how to open doors.
I need a moment to mourn the passing of my easy napper, great sleeper and my uninterrupted few hours while Gibson is at preschool but I don't have a few moments.
Said child is now on the counter. Rummaging through a new bag of Hershey's Peanut Butter Cups while saying "mom, me."{mom, look at me}
It's a good thing I purchased that bag an hour ago, it's going to be a long afternoon!
5 comments:
I'm crying for you on the inside. The day Lily stopped napping was the beginning of some very difficult days.
Abby might be getting out of her brace this week. I'm happy for her, but scared for what it means for my afternoons! (and nights, I guess)
I'm right there with you - Gabriel is a little monkey and no matter what I do to try and stop him, he is always in my cupboard. I am, however, grateful that Gabriel will still take a nap. I think the Lord knows how sleep deprived I am...I don't know if I will ever dig out of this sleep deficit. Oh well...good luck!
I am so with you. I've been having such a hard time getting Haley to take a nap and it's killing me. At least they're so cute!
I soooo know how you feel. Alyssa rarely naps these days and when she does she is up until 11pm so I can't decide which is worse.
Hopefully you will get some rest in the near future. Good Luck!
Oh I hear ya! It's tough. Our little one just learn that too - bed time is now postponed until the screaming at the door stops.
Post a Comment