Well I know sydney wanted a little pink all around, But three boys will be fun! Maybe you'll get your pink next time.... Congrats glad he is healthy and your feeling good! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Welcome to the "three boys club"... I have to admit, I was a little bummed for a few days when I found out it wasn't a girl, but now I'm totally cool with 3 boys! Congratulations!
You know we love boys at our house! Congrats!!! Can't believe you avoided maternity clothes for that long on your 3rd! I had to cave WAY earlier! Love the birthday balloon pics! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! LOVED your card! The picture is adorable!
I love it. I honestly love every day with all my boys. Congratulations and I hope you're really okay with it. Other people might be wanting to feel sorry for you, but I'm doing cartwheels for you guys.
23 comments:
CONGRATS...maybe you should start investing in athletic gear....
Very cute Sydney. It's been so long, but it's really fun to see your family. Hope all is well. Anne Creager
Well I know sydney wanted a little pink all around, But three boys will be fun! Maybe you'll get your pink next time.... Congrats glad he is healthy and your feeling good! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Congrats Syd! 3 boys will keep you hopping. Speaking from experience.
oh man, what are the chances. SO SO SO fun. Three boys just is perfect. hope you are feeling well. keep in touch.
hugs.
Congratulations Syd!!! Mary Ellen
Some of us just have girls and some have boys! CONGRATS!! At least you have lots of clothes for them.
Congrats! I guess you'll just have to try again.
Welcome to the "three boys club"... I have to admit, I was a little bummed for a few days when I found out it wasn't a girl, but now I'm totally cool with 3 boys! Congratulations!
Congratulations and how fun. Gibson does look cute with the pink bow!
Boys are great!!
Having three boys is fun. I am still not losing hope for you for a girl though! Congrats.
Congratulations! Good thing you guys make such CUTE boys!
Don't worry Syd-- you could have 6 girls in a row after this...
Yeah, another boy. What fun!!!!
Yay! Now if I can just manage another girl (one day), we can keep our children betrothed to each other's! :)
You know we love boys at our house! Congrats!!! Can't believe you avoided maternity clothes for that long on your 3rd! I had to cave WAY earlier! Love the birthday balloon pics! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! LOVED your card! The picture is adorable!
I love it. I honestly love every day with all my boys. Congratulations and I hope you're really okay with it. Other people might be wanting to feel sorry for you, but I'm doing cartwheels for you guys.
I'm telling you...BOYS Rock!
~Patrice
Like Sue said I am so excited for you. Nothing better than little boys.
Congrats--Congrats!
Ah Sydney,
congrates! You do make very cute boys, might as well keep it up.
love ya.
Well, when you make them as cute as yours, what do you expect! Congrats...you're a cute mom and now you have 4 guys to protect you!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment