Saturday, November 8, 2008

summit ward talent show olympics

I originally saw this on my brother's blog and it just made me smile. Then, as I was doing a little bit of blog surfing I was educated that one of these amazing synchronized swimmers is a HS classmate of Jareds, the brother of one of Jared's patients and an esteemed lawyer!

Makes me laugh even more! Better yet, makes me want to have a ward talent show so I can convince Jared to do the same skit! I think it's genius!

6 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I agree...that talent show is better than any musical number...I too had to pass it on....It makes me smile every time I look at it :)

The Barton Family said...

THat was funny! I meant to shoot you an e mail and tell you that I got super cute maternity pants at Ross, they were $12!!! Check it out! I'm like you I have to buy everything new, I got rid of it all. (I gave them to my sister in law and she won't lend them back! Go figure!)

♥Shelley said...

Jake and I both had a good laugh : )) Would you email me new your address and phone number? Thanks.

The Kirby's said...

So funny, my family has done that skit many times, but never with the execution they had. Todd and I laughed, and now we need to know who it was.

Becca said...

I have seen that before - HILARIOUS!!!

Cassie said...

That was so funny!!!