Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seriously???

There are at least 3 radio stations that are ONLY playing Christmas music. Now, I love Christmas music as much as the next guy but seriously, starting the day after Halloween is a bit much in my opinion.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I was also surprised to hear Christmas music on the radio the other day! Can't we enjoy Thanksgiving for two seconds?

Jessica said...

My sister starts playing it about mid july and doesnt stop, needless to say I give her a hard time for it!

Unknown said...

I hate that radio stations do that! They haven't started it in Cache Valley yet thankfully!

Give Thanksgiving a chance!

♥Shelley said...

One of ours is starting next week : (

Zipporah said...

Okay, we listened to a Christmas cd on our way home from Utah because it was one of the few I had. I'm a dork. I can't believe the radio stations have started so early. I think the month of December is good.

The Kirby's said...

Agree. Bugs me.

leslie said...

my rule is no christmas music until after the first snow or the day after thanksgiving - whichever comes first - i have to admit, i'm getting a little antsy however. :)

The Barton Family said...

If it is a good Christmas song.Its game all year long....it does drive Jared mental though.....