Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A believer.....



A few months ago I had a return at Bath and Body Works....I also had a coupon. So, I HAD to purchase something so I'd get a free bottle of lotion {which moving back to Utah has been a necessity, my goodness this state is dry!} The aromatherapy line happened to be on sale and since I have seemed to be having a hard time getting to sleep at night, I thought I'd try it.

Well, I'm a believer. This stuff is great, I'd highly recommend it to anyone having trouble sleeping at night.

3 comments:

Zipporah said...

Really?? I don't have much trouble sleeping, but maybe it could relax me. Thanks for the tip!

Sarajane said...

that is just what i need. i am happy i popped into your blog today. hope all is well with your fam. i didn't know you were back in UT. are you in the SLC area?

510Jen said...

I just may have to try, THANKS!