Thursday, August 14, 2008

we {heart} the Olympics

bejing_olympics_2008.bmp.jpg



We've been inthralled with the Olympics this year! We have enjoyed watching the coverage each night on our temporary 12 inch television! We sincerely miss our DVR and since we can't record the amazing athletes we are forced to stay awake until 1am watching the entire coverage.

Gibson who is currently in swimming lessons has been watching the amazing Michael Phelps.  He's been inspired and told his teacher that he's going to swim in the Olympics! We ALL {heart} the olympics around here!

4 comments:

Kati said...

We are loving the Olympics too! I don't think I have ever been into it as much as I have this year. The atheletes are all just amazing to me.

katie said...

I'm with ya-LOVE watching it all especially the gymnastics and swimming. I'm going be sad when its over.

GoatesGirl said...

We love them too! Thomas and Hallee were very impressed to see Phelps using his "monster arms." I am thankful for DVR at this time because I can not stay awake, you go girl! GO USA!

Jami Steele Davis said...

I couldn't agree more about the olympics. Every morning as I pull myself out of bed I say "no more late night olympics", and then that night where am I at midnight? Watching the Olympics!! Go USA!!!