Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pure Yumminess



Tried this today and fell in love. It really is frozen yogurt. I mean, really. Take vanilla Dannon yogurt and freeze it and you've got red Mango. (yet yummier).  {It has live and active cultures!}

100% All Natural
No preservatives
No artificial flavors or colors
NONFAT
Kosher
Gluten Free

It's in Orem, stop by and give it a try....super yummy {just not super cheap}

3 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I'm shocked there is Red Mango in Orem. Orem is really moving on up. I am in love the Red Mango and Pinkberry. If only I had enough money to have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Florrie said...

If you are ever in Cali, run, don't walk to the nearest Pinkberry. It is sheer heaven. I am missing it as we speak. I'll have to give Red Mango a try, even though a reliable source told me it wasn't as good as Pinkberry....but I'm up for anything

Kath said...

We have one of these not far from our house...and let me just tell you that I think I am keeping them in business! I LOVE this place! Vanilla with raspberries = so so good. Not a fan of the "green tea" flavor but I could eat the other every day!