Friday, July 30, 2010

Swim Lessons 2010




We're so proud of our little swimmers! I never had swimming lessons so I'm the gal who still plugs her nose when jumping into water. We're trying to get the boys to a point where we feel "safe" with them around water. With grandma having a creek in her backyard, as well as my dad's sister drowning when she was 4 years old. It makes all feel a little better to know they know some water safety.


Easton forgot his goggles this day so he borrowed some already at the pool. He picked the Buzz Lightyear ones and they didn't work! He would not trade to some ones that would keep the water out no matter how much water kept getting into his goggles. He loved that Buzz was swimming with him and thought it was pretty cool that Buzz could go underwater.


Gibson really enjoyed swim lessons this year and has come really far in his swimming ability. He was sad when lessons ended and so was I! I think if we get him in the water next year a little earlier, he'll be a great swimmer in no time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Easton's 'TEACHER CAN YOU HELP ME?'

you never had swim lessons? Hmm...Erin and I did. guess the younger kids were the favorites...

but I still plug my nose.