YEA!! Finally a pic of teh house! YEA! Can't wait to see inside....we're thinking about bringing the kis up to see the temple lights either the weekend before Christmas or the weekend after Christmas...and then venture up to Idao to get Jeremy's elk. Can we stop by and say HELLO? (Or am I on the bad friend list becasue I have been MIA.)
9 comments:
Wow your house is beautiful!!!
Your new house is beautiful. I can't wait to see it. We really need to get together soon.
So pretty! Can't wait to see inside!
OH, what a treat to have a house finally. You waited so patiently. it is so gorgeous. love it girl.
Congrats Syd your new house is beautiful!!
Oh so pretty!! How fun to have a new house!
YEA!! Finally a pic of teh house! YEA! Can't wait to see inside....we're thinking about bringing the kis up to see the temple lights either the weekend before Christmas or the weekend after Christmas...and then venture up to Idao to get Jeremy's elk. Can we stop by and say HELLO? (Or am I on the bad friend list becasue I have been MIA.)
IT looks like a magazine house...perfect for your magazine family!
love it!
Yay...love the house. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! We should get together sometime :)
Post a Comment