Missing......
Not that anyone reads my blog anymore since it's oh so sad these days.....but I'll be back.
It's all good. We bought a house.
I'm sorry, did you hear me.
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE
Our items were delivered last week and so far we have emptied many boxes and have no where to put them so there's "stuff" everywhere.
The list of items to purchase is a mile long, I add to it everyday but haven't yet subtracted from it.
So, until I get internet at my house and a clear space to put the computer. Blog posts will be halted.
That is, because I'm at MY NEW HOUSE unpacking.
14 comments:
I wish I was there to help. I hope to see pictures soon!
Okay, I didn't mean soon. I understand that you won't be able to do it for a while. ....But I'm just really excited to see your new house.
Congrats. We will come visit soon!
YEA!!!!
Im trying to plan a trip to utah...can I make a reservation @ hotel Condie- Im thinking July...Congrat on the house...is it the one you were hoping for?
I WANT TO SEE PICTURES! Even if it's just of a big mess, show me, show me, SHOW ME!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SO happy for you!
can't wait to see the pictures! I love moving into a new house (just without the unpacking and cleaning)
It's beautiful-thanks for letting us invade.
Oh i am so excited for you! You will feel like a new woman in your own place!:) Can't wait for the tour!
PICTURES!! I've been waiting a lifetime!!
CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Yea!!! Congrats!
Yay...congrats. Can't wait to see some pictures. Where is it, where is it???
congrats!!! I can't wait to see some pics!!
Post a Comment