Sunday, September 13, 2009

Who Knew



That eating from a spoon could be such a torture!

Creed has been our first baby not to enjoy the delicacy of rice cereal. Today we skipped the rice cereal and went to carrots. He did better but still isn't very interested in the idea of eating from a spoon. So we'll try again tomorrow.

9 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

Creed = Gibson look-alike!! So cute!

Mary Ellen and Kevin said...

Ethan to this day still hates the rice cereal. He will only eat the oatmeal

gillian said...

Poor Creed! Forced to use a spoon and not his hands? We skipped the rice and went straight to the sweet potatoes which aren't messy AT ALL. Seriously, try it in public when you have no wipes or napkins. Neat & tidy.
He's a cutie even when he's mad.

Laurie said...

Love this pic! I never did rice...just straight to oatmeal.

Call me tomorrow if you get a chance...my phone went dead AGAIN and I lost my contacts AGAIN! SO I got a new phone today and am back in business...IF I can track down all of my phone numbers AGAIN!

Unknown said...

That's funny. Paige has been the same way. Non of my other kids were like that either. She is finally starting to enjoy it after a month of trying.

shannan maio said...

He is so dang cute! where did you get that chair???I have seen them before, they pack up easy right?

Rachel said...

Who can blame him? The stuff even smells nasty.

He sure is getting big! And is so, so very cute.

Amanda said...

I think baby food is highly over-rated. It takes so much time, they hardly get any in their tummy and it makes a mess. None of my girls ate baby food. When they got a little older I just went straight to normal food and they all were happy and healthy, and so was I.

510Jen said...

UMMM Cali is right there with him what are we to do!