Stroller Review

I have honestly been on the hunt for the perfect stroller for a few years. I found it and wanted to share.
This is the Joovy Kooper. This is what I love about it.
*reclines all the way for sleeping baby or toddler
*awesome sun shade
*full size. Fits Easton as comfortably as Creed
*handles are super comfy and perfect height for easy steering
*pockets on the inside. Perfect for pacifier for Creed or snacks for Easton
*2 cup holders and zippered pocket for me. Love that I can keep my cell phone and keys close but secure
*safe. To fold it you have to do two steps so kids playing around can't accidently fold it while baby is in it.
The number one reason I LOVE this stroller.
*folds like an umbrella stroller! Yup. Full size stroller, same size as umbrella when folded.
Plus, you can get it in all sorts of fun colors. We chose the red and we love it!
The only thing I don't like about the stroller is the basket size. It wouldn't fit a diaper bag in it but if you needed to throw a few diapers and wipes in you'd still have plenty of room. However, the handles are such that you can just drape your diaper bag on the handle which is much easier anyway since we're always getting in and out of it for treats and such.
Great stroller. Worth every penny! {test drove it at Babies R Us but bought it at Amazon for $50 cheaper}
7 comments:
Now that is nice! I've never heard of them before, great find.
Their jogging stroller looks really neat too.. will you review that for me next?
it only holds one baby... any suggestions for a double stroller?
and how are you feeling about the Caboose these days?
I HATE the caboose. If you want reasons, let me know. Don't buy- not worth the price they charge!
Mary Ellen, check with Jen, she's bought every double stroller out there, she'd know what's the best. I've heard great things about the BOB but other than that I haven't researched doubles.
Gillian, if I get ambitious and purchase a jogging stroller I'll let you know...however, don't hold your breath.
What? Why?! Yes, I want more details about the Caboose. Have you totally abandoned the idea of a double stroller?
THANKS Syd. I have gone through so many dang stroller-I might just have to try this one now!
Oh yae, seeing that I am in the baby making bun in the oven biz I will try this one! love that it will fold like a umbrella stroller, so u don't need a moving truck to haul it around! You are awesome! Love that u ordered RED!
Post a Comment