Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My day in laundry

This is what happens when the laundry is neglected for a few days. All clean, waiting to be folded and put away. The beautiful weekend we had, had a hand in that. Who wanted to be inside doing laundry when the sun was shining and yard work awaited? Not me! The yard work obviously won out.

Good for me, it rained ALL DAY LONG today so I was able to stay inside {guilt free} and do a few things that had been neglected for so long!

This is what happens when you have 3 growing boys, a few years apart. They grow fast and clothes must be sorted and organized into bins for the next child. Gotta love hand me downs! I've gotten rid of TONS and only kept the best of the best but still, these boys need to stop growing!



The sorting and organizing is complete! I do love hand me downs, I found some great shoes I had forgotten about that both Creed and Easton can now wear and I am reminded of what stuff I have and what stuff I need so as I start shopping sales, I can "try" and stay focused and only buy what they need!

Yeah! Sorting is done for another season!

1 comment:

janille said...

I am really glad to see that someone else has piles of laundry that need to be folded. Thanks for posting this Sydney!! By the way I love the picture of your Family at the begining of your blog, adorable!!