Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gibson's to-do list




Last night before going to bed, Gibson wrote out a to-do list for today.

He's been working on it all day long.

I love lists. I make them all the time and receive lots of satisfaction as I cross each item off one by one. I think Gibson may have the same enjoyment.

I love how Gibson is sounding out words and writing them phonetically. Love this stage in his life!

{His list}
Watch TV
Play
Clean my trophy
Go to School
Go to Art Class
Read Books
Ride by Bike
Play with Creed
Go to bed

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Soooo cute! "CEN Me TroFe" and PLAY WiF Creed" are my favorites.

I love it when Lily's Friday folder comes home and I get to see all the funny things her little 6 year old mind thinks up. Isn't it crazy how smart kids are these days?!

All of us, but mostly Heidi said...

That is too cute. I love it!

Shaun & April said...

So Cute! I am a HUGE list person and hate to admit it but sometimes put things on my list that I have just finished...just for the satisfaction of crossing it off!

GoatesGirl said...

Ha! So cute...my favorite "clean my trophy"

Love it!

Morgan Greaves said...

I love it!!! My favorite is Clean my trophy too...that is adorable!