Starting to feel like Christmas
We took it down and put up the bed that we used years ago with Gibson. I was thrilled that I hadn't gotten rid of any of the bedding or the bed itself. Now there's room for one of us to lay by him if needed and it's low enough to the ground that if he does need to climb out and come to our room, we don't worry that he'll get injured.
Jared and I have reminisced over Gibson at the same age. He never crawled out of his crib, even when we moved him to a big boy bed, he never got out. He would sit and holler our names until we came and got him. Such a contrast to his brothers.
Easton and Creed both starting crawling out at about 18 months. Exhausting!
So time will tell if we made a good decision of putting away the crib, but I'm certain that I'll be thrilled that when he pushes me out of my own bed, I'll at least have another bed to go to.
3 comments:
Syd, your boys are so, so cute. Of course I'm partial to anyone with three boys. :-) Love the donut cake, too. And you're right, it probably would have been cheaper to have a birthday party! Too funny!
SNOW=FUN!!! VERY excited to have some in CO. Stinker Creed-oh, man! I would die if Brinklee was crawling out of her crib. He looks so big in his big boy bed!!
PS-LOVED your Christmas card
Loved your christmas card!
Post a Comment