Friday, May 21, 2010

We'd all agree



Creed's fascination with climbing is getting really old, really fast!

5 comments:

Mary Ellen and Kevin said...

I feel your pain, I had to take out the coffee table from the living room because Ethan would get up on it... I recently caught him on his step stool in the kitchen (whch he is allowed) but he had the utinsle drawer open and he was trying to climb on it to get to the counter tops... i kringe each time he takes a tumble from trying to climb on things because we have hard wood floors on top of a concrete foundation so there is no cushin to soften the blow.... I think I am more overe the tantrums where he arches his back and falls to the floor everytime I take him down off of something he is not supposed to be on.

steph said...

Too cute! We had a couple of those. For a long time everything was turned on it's side. When that was conquered, everything was moved out of the room.

LOVE the Mother's Day pictures!

katie said...

Oh climbers,I've had a couple of them too. He looks pretty darn content on top of that table!

510Jen said...

Ditto to this one. Our two may not get together who knows what will happen.

Kati said...

Oh...I can imagine that would get old pretty fast! I don't remember if I had a climber or not. I probably blocked it out :)
I do have to say that he is a pretty cute little climber though!