Hubby arranged what would have been a surprise BBQ for me (he can't keep secrets so he told me). We got together with some friends and had some good food, yummy cake (Hubby ordered it from Wal-mart without me knowing), and enjoyed the evening.

My yummy chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. hubby chose the beach motif since he knows the beach is my favorite vacation spot.
Our attempt at a family picture.
He couldn't serve the cake fast enough. The kids were so excited.
Our very tired boy E. He wouldn't fall asleep since there was so much going on but he was SO tired. Look at those red eyes. He was such a trooper.
Our VERY dirty boy G. The party was held at our friends house out in the country. So there were cows, dirt hills, 4-wheelers, holes in the dirt, dirt and more dirt. G had a great time and was completely covered in dirt. I don't think I have ever seen him more dirty and I don't think I'm going to attempt to bleach his white socks- they are going in the trash! Then we added cake and ice cream to the dirt and he was one sticky boy. He had a great time!Thank you honey for making my day so special. You're the best husband! I love you to pieces.
3 comments:
Hey I know how you feel. I turned 29 in May, and it really hit me. I am going to be 30 next year. YIKES!!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment